Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll be in my Studio...Not Really

Well...I had a night off from play practice and I catched the latest Episode of America's Got talent. It was an interesting Episode, if you think a guuy pulling a string out of his stomach exciting. Thats what a Contestant did last night. Neeless to say he got through. So did a Group of Haitians who sang Hallelujah, which was my favorite Audition of the Night. The most horrible, and might I say most viral Audition of the night as Sponjelle, who sang an original song. the song, was called, "In my Studio," where I don't think she should, or will ever be in, unless, as implyed by the Song, she is making out with some dumb guy. She of course was buzzed, which I am happy about because she sucked.


Anyway, I haven't had a chance to watch Hell's Kitchen yet so I'll do that later.



Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment