Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What a Wonderful day of Reality Blogging

Ok so this my first Online Blog so you'll have to bear with me. But anyway, I am sitting at the Library right now, watching Season 1 of The Amazing Race on YouTube thinking to myself, could things get any better. Well, apparently not for Jake Pavelka and Vienna Giardi who have called it quits after Pavelka chose Vienna during the 14th Season Finale of The Bachelor. I am a little shocked, but not really. Out of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, only two Couples have made it to the Altar, while the others....well, they're probably working the drive-thru right now.


In other News, details for the Big Brother 12 House have been revealed. The house this season is a Beach/Summer Camp theme. I really like the idea, but they decided to put the most Random things in the House. The HoH Bedroom this Season is a Carnival Theme, complete with a live Tarantula which I will simply call, "Bunky." The most random, and I mean REALLY random room in the Big Brother House is the new Funeral-themed room. This room is the most scary because it features a Casket, Flowers, and a Sign that says RIP. Now either the twist this Season is Human Sacrifices, or the producers are actually afraid that Julie chen will malfunction by the end of this Season. I am actually hoping for Number 2 because that would be soooo cool to see Julie Chen start talking and she just spats random phrases and syllabals and then just keels over.

anyway, that's all for now, I might have more later.


Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment